Frotivoti Corporate Services Limited
At Frotivoti, we apply our strengths as a leading investment and advisory firm to deliver solutions, unlock value and propel growth. Our capital fuels the development of businesses and communities.
The solutions we provide reflect the insights generated by our diverse, global business platform, which encompasses hedge fund solutions, private equity, real estate funds, family offices and independent advisory and restructuring practices. We have built our firm on a strong foundation of intellectual capital. We focus on attracting exceptionally talented people and on creating an atmosphere that rewards initiative and independent thinking.
Responsible Officer (Type 4 & 9)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004708998
We are an expanding company in Hong Kong and the PRC and is currently looking for Responsible Officer (Type 4 & 9).
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Act as Responsible Officer to Supervise SFC Type 4 & 9 regulated activities
- Assist in SFO license application in preparing and setting up process, operations and infrastructure of the firm
- Assist in all private fund projects, including fund structure set up, sales & marketing, product development
- Manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Manage existing fund investing in public and private fund company
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
The Successful Applicant:
- SFC Responsible Officer license 4 & 9 holder
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of experience on the licensed activities within asset management sector, real estate investment is preferred
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Retail (public) fund experience is preferred
- Work life balance!
- Stable working hours – Mon to Fri
- Attractive Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Bank Holidays
- Convenience Location - Central district
- Small team based, close and flat culture
Interested party please email your full resume and your present and expected salary to hr @frotivoti.com or by clicking "APPLY NOW".