Concord Securities' headquarter locate in Taipei Taiwan, and it has about 1200 employees in its 30 offices around Taiwan and Hong Kong. By the end of August 2007, Concord Securities’ asset management has reached over NT$143 Billion. Concord will continue to educate our employee to provide the best service to our clients.
Concord believes that customer-orientation is the only key to deliver successful service. Therefore, in recent years, we have continued to recruit professional management teams, provide staff training, and promote human resources, to offer the most professional and comprehensive service qualities.
To cope with our Greater China expansion plan and to strengthen our business operations, we invite high caliber professionals to join us.
Responsible Officer (Type 4 & 9)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921947
- Act as Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 4 & 9 regulated activities;
- Assist in all private fund projects, including fund structure set up, sales & marketing, product development;
- Supervise and manage daily operations of asset management to ensure full regulatory compliance;
- Direct report to Managing Director
- Degree holder or above in Financial, Economics or Business
- A minimum of 2 years solid experience in financial industry in a managerial position
- License holder of Responsible Officer under the SFC for Type 4 and 9 regulated activities in currently
- Sound understanding of Securities and Futures Ordinance, SFC Code of Conduct and rules
- Fund launching experience is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua