TWC Management Limited
Responsible Officer (Type 4 and 9)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997155
A newly established Asset Management company regulated by the Securities and Futures Commission is seeking high caliber candidates to join us for the following position to cope with growing asset under management.
- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities of the firm;
- Perform routine compliance and review to ensure that all business activities are complying with SFC rules and regulations;
- Assist in all private fund projects, including fund structure set up, sales & marketing, product development;
- Monitor business and financial performance against the plans and ensure regular reporting;
- Manage discretionary accounts and funds, assist in formulating investment strategy;
- Collaborate with related internal and external stakeholders on related activities.
- Degree holder in Economics, Finance or Business related disciplines
- Solid understanding of regulations and guidelines in lines with the regulatory authorities.
- 3 +years of experience in asset management and 2 years must be in management level
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer license for Type 4 and Type 9 regulated activities preferred. However, current Type 4 or Type 9 Representatives will also be considered if they have the abovementioned experiences.