Conners Consulting Limited
Conners Consulting is a human capital consulting firm specializing in executive search, employee selection, talent management and business consulting for niche industries and functions.
We envision ourselves to be the leader in every sector we operate on a pan-Asian basis. Our clientele has since been growing rapidly on a regional level, commissioning us to search candidates not just in Hong Kong but also in Singapore, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia and Australia.
Our assignments are industry-specific and technical, often niche positions from C-level to middle management in banking, finance, insurance, human resources, consumer goods and Information Technology.
Responsible Officer (Type 9)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999401
Our client has rich experiences in international capital markets and deep understanding of national conditions of China through the platform of one of the well established Chinese investment holding company, adhering to the "professionalism and excellent services to enhance customer value”.
To cope with rapid growth and business expansion, they are now inviting high caliber professionals to join us and fill the following position:
- Act as Responsible Officer for SFC Type 9 regulated activities
- Responsible to all equity, fixed income and structured products
- Formulate, review and update the operations procedures
- Participate in investment products launch
- Deliver investment performances according to established risk and return targets of each portfolio
- Conduct investment research and analysis
- Conduct fund management and periodic review of investment portfolio
- Monitor daily asset management business operations to ensure the workflow is complied with the relevant rules and regulations
- Assist senior management on the Firm’s investment function
- Must be a current SFC Type 9 Responsible Officer License holder.
- At least 5 years relevant fund management working experience
- Familiar with portfolio construction and performance measurement
- Strong business sense and in-depth knowledge of the asset management industry
- Proactive, good interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
We offer highly competitive remuneration, attractive discretionary performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holidays, comprehensive medical insurance and pension scheme to the successful candidate.
To apply, please click apply to send your CV with current salary, expected salary and notice period to me. Welcome to call (852) 34623280 for enquiries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: http://www.connersconsulting.com/