Fulixin (HK) International Financial Holding Limited
Fulixin International Financial Holding Group is a renowned financial group specializing in Corporate Finance, Capital Management and Professional Service. Our core value and service includes private equity, wealth management, asset management, hedge funds and immigration. We provide high quality financial services to our global customers with key focus on Asia pacific region. Our customers range from high-net worth individuals, multinational corporations, private enterprises, funds and financial institutions. With our cutting edge research on global market, wide range of products and specialized expertise we have assisted our customers in fulfilling their targets and achieving sustainable growth.
We commit to develop our people. We offer you excellent opportunities for career and professional development with full support training and job exposure. We are looking for high-caliber candidates who have passion for client services and professional excellence to join our Hong Kong team with the following position:
Responsible Officer (Type 4 & 9) - Asset Management
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916200
- Act as Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 4 & 9 regulated activities;
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the company;
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices;
- Handle compliance cases and complaints.
- Direct report to Chairman.
- Degree holder in Banking/Finance/Law or any related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in asset management;
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer license for Type 4, Type 9;
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control;
- Fluent Mandarin is a MUST.