Zebra Strategic Outsource Solution Ltd
Your Trusted Partner for Professional Human Resources and Business Consulting Services; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260).
We aim to provide a comprehensive range of human resources and business consulting solutions to our clients.
Our client, a leading financial institution is currently seeking for a high-caliber candidate to join their team.
Responsible Officer - Type 6
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146637
- To act as a Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC regulated activities;
- To originate new deals and to support existing deals; to advise/evaluate complex deals and asset structures;
- To provide advice and support to top management on strategic activities and daily operations in compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and applicable laws as well as due diligence execution;
- To formulate, review and update the operational procedures to ensure full regulatory compliance
- To establish proper documentation of all regulated activities;
- To handle compliance cases and complaints;
- To assist in communicating with regulatory bodies;
- University degree in Banking/Finance or any related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in financial industry
- A licensed Responsible Officer with unconditional license under the SFC for Type 6 regulated activities currently
- Solid experience in corporate finance transactions (IPOs, financial advisory, rights issue or share offerings) gained from international and reputable regional investment banks will be preferred
- Good understanding of Securities and Futures Ordinance, SFC Code of Conduct and rules
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, a good team player, detail-oriented and self-motivated