Our company’s headquarter is based on Beijing and one of the fastest growing integrated financial services corporations in Greater China. We also have wholly owned subsidiaries throughout the regions including Shanghai, Cheng Du and Shen Zhen. Due to the rapid growing of the business, we are currently undergoing an extensive expansion in our headquarters in HK and have hold full licenses of Type 4 and Type 9. For this reason, we are now genially invite talent and enthusiastic candidates to join our group.
Responsible Officer - Type 1,4,9 license
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998353
We are looking for a Responsible Officer holding Type 1,4,9 license for the asset management businesses in Hong Kong.
- At least 3 years of portfolio management experience including stock picking and rebalancing etc.
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control.
- Team player, cheerful personality to get along; has a strong sense of responsibility, honesty and trustworthiness, has an excellent work ethic and integrity.
- Develop business and client acquisition, promote the company and business.
- Independently manage portfolio, conduct research analysis to support portfolio decisions.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring the day-to-day operations, including SFC regulated activities, to ensure all activities comply with HKSFC regulations
- Conduct investment research and analysis
- Conduct fund management and sales development activities
- Monitor daily asset management business operations to ensure relevant rules and regulations are complied with
- Licensed Representative with relevant industry and management experience to apply for RO could also be considered.
- Degree holder in Finance or other business or quantitative disciplines
- Current holder of Type 1,4,9 license unconditional for carrying out related regulated activities in asset management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in asset management in the primary market or in private equity
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)