Shun Tak Holdings (Macau) Limited
– A leading conglomerate in Property, Transportation, Hospitality and Investment
Serving Macau for over 45 years
As one of the largest conglomerates in Macau with diverse businesses in Property, Transportation, Hospitality and Investments, our team is committed to establishing an integrated network within the Pearl River Delta with Macau as its hub.
Are you an experienced professional in Portuguese Cuisine? – Join us to build a better future together, for yourself, and for Macau, one of the most exciting places in the world!
Restaurant Chef (Portuguese Kitchen) Location: Macau
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780294
- Ensure the assigned Kitchen is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times;
- Strictly adhere to the established operating expenses and ensure that all costs are controlled;
- Develop new menus and signature dishes for restaurant’s revenue increase;
- Monitor and liaise with the Food & Beverage Department on daily operations and quality control;
- Supervise the team performance and prepare the weekly work schedule;
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests;
- Ensure that the outlet is kept clean and organized, both at the front as well as the back of house;
- Perform necessary administrative duties;
- Undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Director of Culinary.
- High school graduated or above;
- Minimum of 12 years working experience in Portuguese cuisine with at least 5 years solid experience in supervising and running the daily operation of Western Kitchen;
- Full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication, team building and problem solving skills;
- Ability to maintain consistent and high standards of Food and Safety;
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and management requirements;
- Good command of spoken and written English (Chinese an advantage);
- Ability to operate computer and MS Office.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration and benefits. Please send your detailed resume (quote reference) with current and expected salaries to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email by clicking “Apply Now’ button or fax to (853)2896 8963. Alternatively, you can call (853) 8988 8825 for enquiries.
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.