Goldin Dining Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784334
- Responsible for implementing service standard, SOP, service work flow and everything associated with service and employee management of the front of the house
- Manage the team to deliver an excellence customer service to the customers to sustain the brand’s image or Michelin star level
- To achieve budget with creative sales, marketing strategies & promotions ideas with Marketing team and CHEF
- Responsible for the Cost Control, Hygiene Management and Landscape Standard of the restaurant set by the Management
- Provide training to staff and to lead a team to achieve the set goal and total guests’ satisfaction
- Maintain high visibility during service and occupancy in order to ensure smooth running of operations, promote good public relations, take corrective actions and handle customers' complaints to ensure their satisfaction
- Perform restaurant duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in top Michelin star restaurant or hotel
- Refine in serving, charismatic leadership character, equip with wine and food knowledge is highly preferred
- Cultivating and maintaining a positive working environment
- Open minded, self-motivated and service-oriented with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, native English speaker would be an advantage
- We provide a competitive salary package
- An excellent training program
- Participants for HOFEX culinary challenge
- Staff meals and discount
- Medical coverage
- Discretionary bonus
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by mail to Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited, 22/F, Two International Finance Centre, 8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong or by fax to 2805 0626.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goldin Dining Group Limited
About Goldin Dining Group Limited
Goldin Group is an international conglomerate operating in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, the U.S.A. and Europe. Goldin Group comprises the flagship company - Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and two publicly listed companies – Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (HKEX: 283) and Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (HKEX: 530). Goldin Group is structured around six diverse business lines – consumer electronics, real estate development, polo, wine, financial services and horse breeding.
Goldin Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices, factories, wineries and property developments around the globe. Goldin Group employs over 12,000 people worldwide.Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited acts as an agent administrating the recruitment process for its wholly-owned subsidiary, (283/530) Limited.
Goldin Dining, a contemporary French Dining restaurant will debut this October, embark with us this golden opportunity where passion meet progression. A culinary adventure will definitely change your life.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about French cuisine to join our dynamic team.