jobsDB ref: JHK100003005220191
Employer Ref. BBBH22617
Our client is a business conglomerate with diversed business portolfio in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to join their catering management team in Hong Kong. They offer competitive salary package for suitable candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of the restaurant including diner area, kitchen and bar
- Lead a team of 15 team members in operating the modern contemporary Chinese restaurant at premium location
- Monitor and keep close control on food quality, hygiene and work safety issues
- Report to the Executive Director
- Minimum 8 years working experience with luxury international 5 star hotel in Hong Kong or Michelin star rated restaurant
- Hands on people leader, excellent people management and inter-personal skill
- Creative, energetic, think out of the box and able to present and execute the ideas in a structure way
- Previous working experience in luxury chinese restaurant in Hong Kong is a must
- Fluency in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.