Restaurant Manager - Food Plaza (Happy Valley Clubhouse)
The Hong Kong Jockey Club
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004999898
Employer Ref. MCA-F-10070143-RM-(HVCH)-D
Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- oversee the day-to-day operations of the Food Plaza Restaurant which features multiple open kitchens with array of international cuisine and outdoor poolside barbecue setting for private parties
- handle staff rostering, training, daily administration and budget control
- manage and develop the restaurant's business by leading a team to provide the highest standard of service to our Members including making recommendations on food, responding to Members' requests, comments and suggestions
- work closely with the Assistant Clubhouse Manager, Assistant Food & Beverage Manager and Executive Chef (Western) on food promotions and menu planning
- create new ideas and recommend changes to constantly improve our service standards
You should have
- a Diploma in Hotel Management with a minimum of 4 years experience at managerial level in restaurants in prestigious hotels or members' clubs
- strong awareness and anticipation of market trends
- excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with strong initiatives to interact with customers and staff
- hands-on experience of MS Office applications
- good communication skills in both English and Chinese
How to Apply:
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hong Kong Jockey Club
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
A world-class horse racing operator and one of the world’s largest charity contributors, donating a record HK$3.9 billion in 2015/16. A major taxpayer, Hong Kong's largest by far, generating HK$20.9 billion in 2015/16 for public funds. A pioneer in technology, striving for the highest levels of customer service. A membership club, recognised as one of Asia’s most prestigious. Above all an organisation dedicated to the overall betterment of Hong Kong. This is The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a truly remarkable organisation offering you a rewarding career with unparalleled prospects for growth and development.