Restaurant Manager – Western Cuisine
Epicurean Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004917119
- Responsible for the restaurant’s KPI in term of financial, operations, marketing and people
- Ensure the daily operations are smooth and efficient
- Manage the team to deliver an excellence customer service to the customers to sustain the brand’s image
- Provide training and coaching to the staff members to ensure the quality & consistency of service
- Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and implement the marketing activity plans
- Perform restaurant duties as assigned by Operations Manager
- At least 5 years work experience in similar capacity in Western restaurant or relevant F&B operations.
- Pleasant, outgoing and passion to work in hospitality and / or F&B industry
- Self-motivator with good coaching skill, and to deliver on-the-job training to staff
- Good management skill with positive mind-set, detailed service and customer driven
- Good communications skill and able to build up rapport with customers
Interested parties, please send your resume to Human Resources Department, Epicurean Management Limited, 10/F., Silver Fortune Plaza, 1 Wellington Street, Central, Hong Kong or by clicking "Apply Now" fax to 2532 6207.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Epicurean group. Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after 6 months.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Epicurean Management Limited
About Epicurean Management Limited
Founded in 1991, Epicurean is one of the leading hospitality groups in the development, management and operation of innovative food and beverage concepts in Hong Kong, offering a diverse cuisine selection including Western bars and restaurants, Chinese and Japanese concepts. We own and operate over 80 iconic restaurants and bars in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. All venues are the preferred dining destinations for millions of people from around the world such as The Peak Lookout, Osteria Felice, Agave, Xia Fei, Jimmy’s Kitchen, Steik World Meats and Sushi Sei.
To cope with our fast expansion, we are looking for a proactive and energetic executive to join our Group.