PSD Group is a leading global recruiter, headquartered in London, with 7 offices worldwide. We have been successfully recruiting in Asia since 1996, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
PSD Group employs sector specialists in Banking & Financial Services; Property & Construction; Technology; Commerce & Industry; Hotels, Hospitality and Leisure who provide search, selection and contingent recruitment solutions and who operate in the senior and executive marketplace across Asia Pacific.
If you are exploring career opportunities, are looking to appoint your next hire or are interested in learning more about the group then please visit our website www.psdgroup.com.hk or telephone our Hong Kong office at +852 2531 2200, or Shanghai office at +86 21 6391 6060.
Restaurant PR Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996839
We are looking, for a reputable Lifestyle group of restaurants, a Restaurant PR Manager to be based in Hong Kong.
- Manage the relationship between the company Brands and their corporate clients
- Inform them about restaurant promotions and coordinate events with them
- Manage the relationship between company’s Brands, education & community groups (schools, cram schools, charities, sports teams, etc.)
- Inform them about restaurant programs, activities and coordinate events with them
- Manage the relationship between company’s Brands and the media (bloggers, influencers, TV, print media)
- Share brand marketing messages with them and create publishing opportunities
- Manage the relationship between company’s Brands and restaurant customers
- Promote membership, events and activities to diners
Skills & Interests
- 3 to 5 years PR experience (some PR media highly contacts beneficial)
- Strong interest in the food & beverage industry
- Positive and outgoing "people person" with good verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently manage time and work schedule
- Brand management and stewardship experience is a valuable asset
- Experience working with chambers of commerce, official organizations, schools and charities is a valuable asset
- Ability to confidently, professionally and positively interact with external teams as well as internal coworkers
- Strong languages proficiency (English, Cantonese, Mandarin)
To apply, please forward your updated profile in MS WORD FORMAT to Anne Thibault
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Information gathered will strictly be used for recruitment purposes only.