AllSaints Retail Limited
Established in 1994, AllSaints is a premium British fashion house, best known for its iconic biker jackets, creating clothing and accessories for men and women. AllSaints operates within a culture of innovation and design with an independent spirit, from its East London atelier to the in-house design and construction of AllSaints' digital and physical stores.
AllSaints has approximately 3200 employees across 20 countries, curating every aspect of the brand experience. AllSaints collections are available for purchase from 142 directly operated stores, concessions and outlets in 12 countries worldwide and shipped to over 200 countries via AllSaints' e-commerce sites.
For more information, visit www.allsaints.com
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835450
This high visibility position is responsible for the daily accounting operation of AllSaints Travel Retail & Ecommerce business including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Handle full set of accounts and perform month end closing.
- Actual reporting, budget and forecast
- Cash management
- Inventory management
- Operation support to the country without local team
- China EC Operation
- Ad-hoc tasks
- 3-5 years above related experience.
- Good skill in Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English and able to communicate in Mandarin
- Good communication & interpersonal skill
- Sense of urgency, responsible, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
Attractive remuneration package to the right candidates including 5 days work, 13 working days annual leave, performance bonus & medical coverage.
Please apply with detailed resume, indicating position applied, expected salary and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.