jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831251
Employer Ref. 13616
- Premium skincare & cosmetics brand
- Multinational working enviornment
- Innovative culture
- Assist in overseeing the store operation to ensure a smooth operation
- Assist in developing and implementing sales strategy to achieve sell thru and sell in targets for the brand
- Monitor the inventory level and coordinate the stock ordering and replenishment
- Monitor the competitors' pricing and promotional activities to provide regular sales & marketing intelligence
- Work closely with frontline on store/counter operations, handle the commission / overtime calculation, duty roster and attendance reports, etc.
- Consolidate and prepare the sales reports and anlaysis, inventory and stock reports for management review
- Provide administration support to the sales team
- Higher Diploma with 1-2 years retail operation experience in beauty / luxury retail industry
- Strong numerical sense and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent and well-organized
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. Mandarin speaking is an advantage
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Cathy Yeung on +852 2833 4192 for more information.
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.