BeThe1 is a high quality recruitment consulting firm of middle & senior management in fashion, beauty & retail with offices in Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai, and Singapore.
To know more about our client and role and to apply you can log in at www.BeThe1.com or send your full resume and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only candidates who apply via BeThe1 system will receive an answer on the status of their application.
BeThe1 is the exclusive recruiter for this mission.
Retail Designer APAC
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996466
Our client is the world leading cosmetics group with more than 80,000 employees and a presence in 140 countries.
The group travel retail division is one of the recently created business division but also one with the fastest growth rate around the world. As part of their global strategy to optimize retail performance and brand equity at POS level, they put strong focus on the Merchandising team structure across all levels (global, regional, and local) to ensure brands consistency (image, visibility, design) in all counter designs.
They have identified the Merchandising functions (visual merchandising, product merchandising, retail design) as one of the key pillars to develop successful sustainable business.
Today, they are willing to reinforce the Merchandising team by searching for a Retail designer APAC in charge of the brands retail design strategy in airports' stores, cross borders stores and downtown galleries in the APAC region.
Reporting directly to the Retail Designer Merchandising Manager(based in Hong Kong), you are in charge of building up brand awareness & upgrading brand image through retail in dedicated markets in the APAC region.
- You will be ultimately responsible for the development, opening, renovation and maintenance of the brands POS (shop in shops, counters....) while working on a project management mode
- You will elaborate the brand retail design strategy in line with the global brands objectives
- You will manage and supervise key design projects by liaising with the sales teams and all external parties (suppliers, design, production…)
- You will lead the conception, production and installation of stores and counters (architectural design) ; adapt the concepts to any merchandising tools and business objectives
- You will create and develop props design and any strategic communication tools to transmit brands values and identity
- You will research and develop new materials, concept fixtures and retail furniture; forecast, order and deliver the POS
- You will monitor time and budgets constraints to ensure good delivery of the projects
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in RD related functions (store design, store project management, concept retail development, retail architecture…) in the consumer, premium or luxury goods sectors (Beauty, fashion & accessories, wines & spirits, gourmet food...) for international companies with selective distribution channels (domestic/travel retail) and/or retail design and architecture agencies.
- You have a proven regional experience, preferably in Asia. Candidates with experience in Europe, Middle east, etc, will also be considered
- You have strong project management skills and you are able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- You combine priority management and problem solving skills
- You combine a true artistic sense and a natural acumen for retail design with the passion for business added value performance
- You think creatively and bring innovation while understanding the markets specificities
- You are fluent in English; another language as Mandarin or Cantonese is a plus