Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Retail Director - Fashion Retailer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917652
Employer Ref. 91M0079387
Our client is a luxury fashion retailer who sells womenswear, leather goods and accessories worldwide. Due to their expansion, they are now hiring a Retail Director to look after the business in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Fully responsible for the P&L of retail operations and all other aspects including but not limited to sales, customer relationships, employee management, cost control and staff development
- Formulate and implement operational strategies and ensure operational functions are compliant with company standards
- Lead and motivate sizable teams of frontline service staff to provide superior customer services and achieve business targets including revenues, service standards and company objectives
- Drive operational excellence and deploy best practices across all operational aspects to over-achieve business targets as well as customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other internal departments, in particular, the Marketing Department, in the development and implementation of various promotion campaigns and marketing initiatives
- A Degree Holder in any disciplines with at least 8 years of relevant experience in managing a P&L
- Strong industry experience gained from world-class consumer and service industry
- Successful track record of building sales team capability and motivating teams to exceed company targets
- Strategic, creative, results-oriented, highly adaptable to a fast-paced and quick-changing environment
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Please apply through the link or contact Natalie Wong on +852 2232 3439.