VF Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784443
Employer Ref. JDB/Retail Manager - KP
- The incumbent will supervise the operations team and oversee a network of Hong Kong retail stores.
- She/he will primary focus on the retail business in Hong Kong,
- She/he will lead a team of frontline sales to manage a network of retail stores in Hong Kong.
- She/he will manage the P & L and assist the retail development in Hong Kong.
- She/he will maximize sales and control cost the stock level in order to achieve company goals.
- She/he will work closely with the Marketing and VM teams to execute marketing programs.
- She/he will train and coach the sales team to ensure the best customer service and solid product knowledge.
- She/he will coordinate retail development in APAC in collaboration with distributors and licensees
- She/he will be in contact with other retail teams in HK.
- She/he will as well assist department with administrative duties, special projects.
- Work closely with the retail team to formulate and execute all retail functions in order to maintain daily effective and efficient store operations
- Oversee the daily operations including but not limited to inventory control, staff roster, in store displays, store maintenance and customer service for all retail outlets in Hong Kong
- Develop and execute operation manual to achieve retail KPI and ensure smooth store operation
- Design and implement incentive schemes to motivate retail sales team to achieve sales targets and business growth
- Work closely with Marketing team to implement marketing and promotion activities at retail stores to increase sales
- Prepare reports for management planning and review
- Consolidate all stores reports and conduct competitive market analysis reports including shopping malls and competitors’ activities on weekly basis for management review and planning
- Monitor product performance at retail and initiate action plans to generate additional sales opportunities
- Manage, organize and motivate retail sales staff effectively to maximize staff productivity and potential
- Provide effective leadership and motivation to appropriate store staff to maintain high standards of store efficiency
- Cost control including staff, theft & loss, stores and stock on store level in order to meet business target and budgets
- Assist and conduct product training sessions to store sales
- University graduate in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years at managerial/ supervisory level of retail experience in apparel industry
- Previous experience as retail management trainee is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, people management and problem solving skills
- Customer-oriented, dynamic, resourceful, multi-tasked and able to articulate business objectives in a compelling manner and rally others’ support
- Good planning, organization and execution skills
- Strong in communicating with people from different backgrounds and at all levels, both internally and externally
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin an advantage
- Computer literate, well-versed in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
We offer 5–day work week, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates who are not contacted within 1 month from sending the resume should consider your applications filed for future opportunities.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Hong Kong Limited
About VF Hong Kong Limited
Employer Ref.JDB/Retail Manager - KP
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, John Varvatos, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
We invite high calibre to apply for the following position: