HARVEY NICHOLS (HONG KONG) LIMITED
HARVEY NICHOLS Hong Kong is an upscale luxury fashion destination where our concept of leading trends, unparalleled and exclusive selection of international brands has made us the leader and the place to be for all fashion lovers in Hong Kong. HARVEY NICHOLS stores situated in 13 major cities around the world like London, Dubai and Istanbul.
At HARVEY NICHOLS we are proud to say that our success is the result of the valuable contribution of all our employees, through their attitude, skills, knowledge and expertise. We rely on a high level of personal and professional standards to deliver the quality of service that our customers expect and to maintain the excellent reputation of our brand.
In return, we aim to provide employees with a positive, energetic and supportive working environment, in line with our ‘Excellent Customer Service’ philosophy and ways of working.
We invite applications from suitably qualified high calibre candidates for the following vacancy:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996447
- Assist the General Manager in devising and formulating sales plan and company objectives;
- With strong leadership that can drive and lead the sales force to achieve sales targets;
- Good analytical skills. Analyze sales figures to facilitate planning and develop action plans to maximize sales opportunities;
- Evaluate operation process and initiate plans to increase team productivity & efficiency;
- To devise, formulate and implement the manpower plan and training plan for front line staff;
- Excellent management skill to coach, drive motivate and monitor sales staff to provide excellent service and sales floor standard;
- Work closely with VM management, Marketing team and Buying team in order to achieve business strategies;
- Work closely with Customer Relationship Manager to handle the VIP recruitment, customer retention program, customer compliment or complaint;
- Work closely with Security Manager to handle the theft and lost case and manage the cyclic stock count within store level in order to maintain an accurate stock record; and
- Work closely with Cashiering Manager to handle special case with the POS and ensure the Operation Policies are adhered to.
- Minimum 8 years management experience in retail business;
- Experienced store manager with excellent track record is welcomed. Candidate with ladies-wear / menswear experience is a plus;
- Assertive, energetic, result focused and service oriented;
- Excellent business sense, leadership and people management skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin; and
- Proficiency in MS Office and presentation software applications.
We offer excellent career prospects, competitive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Please send your application with detailed resume quoting Position Title, with date available, current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager via email : c a r e e r s @h a r v e y n i c h o l s . c o m . h k
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Division.