Armi Executive Search is a premier provider of middle to senior-level executive search to the world’s leading business, banking and financial institutions. We focus on quality service and built strong leadership teams through our relationships with clients and individuals. Our consultants are selected for their extensive practical experience in the world of finance. They listen, take on board what each party needs, ensuring expectations are met on both sides and ensuring a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages. We source the top-notch talents for leading employers and work in partnership with those employers to ensure an excellent level of service.
Suite 1011, 10/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3107 6200 Fax : (852) 3107 6250
Retail Operation Manager (Ref. No: 04032)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834633
Our luxury brand client is looking for the Retail Operation Manager who should be creative individual with strong leadership and communication skills to expand their business in HK & Macau.
- Oversees the operation of the stores and monitor the performance of the frontline staffs on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with the retail department for the execution of action plan to improve sales performance, productivity and customer services of the staffs.
- Prepare operational analysis, performance evaluations and reports.
- Effective allocation of manpower and stock control to achieve .
- the best result.Responsible for P&L, inventory control and in charge of new store opening projects.
- To effectively recruit, induct, lead, manage, train and develop store managers and frontline sales associates.
- Give support to staff so they have the opportunity to develop their skills in the role and to achieve growth in sales.
- Ensure management appraisals are completed annual and take responsibility for personal and professional development.
- A minimum of 5 years' solid store operations or supervision experience in the retail industry (preferably in retail chain store or luxury retail).
- Previous experience as retail management trainee is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.