Wai Yuen Tong is a renowned brand-name pharmaceutical group publicly listed in Hong Kong with diversified products of Chinese & Western medicines, health food, beauty & health care products available in local & overseas market.
We are currently operating more than 60 retail outlets in Hong Kong. To strive for long term development and assure the product quality, our Chinese medicine pharmaceutical plant in Kowloon Bay, with a floor area of over 110,000 square feet, has been awarded by GMP accreditations from the Chinese Medicine Council of Hong Kong as well as the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
To further strengthen our workforce, we are now inviting high calibre personnel to join our team as:
Retail Operations Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782438
Employer Ref. WYT-F&A-JDB
- Provide strategic direction to the team in the areas of product allocation and replenishment to the stores based on sales objectives for each season
- Provide effective, accurate and timely performance reporting and analysis e.g. weekly sales forecast, project analysis and business performance analysis
- Conduct various types of sales data analysis, review various contracts and sales related documentation
- Analyze variances of actual performance to budget and forecasts with insights
- Manage and utilize the tools and systems available, as well as reviewing current allocation process in order to maximize the productivity of the team
- Degree holder in accounting or related discipline or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of Oracle accounting software is preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independentlyand under pressure
- Proficient in MS Office
Interested parties, please send full resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking "APPLY NOW".
(Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes)