Marks & Spencer (Asia Pacific) Ltd
Working at M&S
Our people are at the very heart of our business; responsible for delivering our business plans and making M&S special for our customers. We have more than 360 stores across Europe, the Middle East and Asia and we employ over 81,000 people around the world.
Sound exciting? If you’re a retail enthusiast who knows what it takes to make every customer feel extra special – while helping establish Marks & Spencer as a leading force in fashion – we’ve got careers that’ll bring the very best out of you. That means great training, generous benefits, and every chance to progress fast. It’s an exciting world to be in.
We are now recruiting a high calibre candidate to join us as:
Retail Operations Assistant (Facilities)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781674
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for operations administration to deliver the business standard and maintain operational efficiency and effectiveness
- Regular review suppliers’ contracts to ensure the best service is delivered & cost effectiveness
- Monitor the equipment inventory and support the store large scale layout move for the business development and ensure operations efficiency
- Assist in driving operational improvements from different business communications
- Update and support stores’ Fire, Health & Safety (FHS) assessment and inspection program
- Maintain the optimal stock level of all stores’ consumables and sundries
- Ensure operations policy standard is put into practice in store level
- Licensing application and renewal
- Assist Store Facilities & Equipment Manager to monitor the operating budget plan and ensure cost effectiveness
- Secondary educated with 1 year related retail working experience in store operations and/or store development
- Excellent written and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Enjoy in touch with different stakeholders at work with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Good time management
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to:
The Human Resources Department
Marks and Spencer (Asia Pacific) Limited
Suite 1009, 10/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, 9 Canton Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon
OR click "Apply Now".
Personal information received from applications will be kept confidential and used for employment-related purpose only.