Futurestep is the global industry leader in high-impact recruitment solutions; offering fully customized, flexible services to help organizations meet specific workforce needs.
As a Korn/Ferry Company, Futurestep can meet a variety of workforce requirements; from RPO and project recruitment, to single search and consulting, our solutions apply a truly world-class capability to deliver talent with impact, providing the experience and global reach to identify, attract and retain the people who drive business success.
With 39 offices across 20 countries, we have global reach with a diverse network that ensures that we cover the breadth of the talent pool as well as providing the local knowledge and expertise.
Retail Operations Director
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833306
Our client is a well-known and fast-growing company which offers high quality consumer products and services. The company has committed to continuous improvement in customer engagement, product innovations and technology that are market leading. A unique opportunity has arisen for experienced retail operations leaders to join this dynamic and entrepreneurial business.
- Fully responsible for the P&L of retail operations and all other aspects including but not limited to sales, customer relationships, employee management, cost control and staff development
- Formulate and implement operational strategies and ensure operational functions are compliant with company standards
- Lead and motivate sizable teams of frontline service staff to provide superior customer services and achieve business targets including revenues, service standards and company objectives
- Drive operational excellence and deploy best practices across all operational aspects to over-achieve business targets as well as customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other internal departments, in particular, the Marketing Department, in the development and implementation of various promotion campaigns and marketing initiatives
- A Degree Holder in any disciplines with at least 8 years of relevant experience in managing a P&L
- Strong industry experience gained from world-class consumer and service industry
- Successful track record of building sales team capability and motivating teams to exceed company targets
- Strategic, creative, results-oriented, highly adaptable to a fast-paced and quick-changing environment
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin