jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998909
Employer Ref. 91M0080109
Retail Trainer - Luxury Beauty
about the company
Our client is a well renowned skincare and cosmetics brand from Japan, with a strong international footprint. Often recognized as leaders in research & development within their own field, it's no surprise that they've earned a global reputation for advance, high quality skincare and cosmetics products.
about the job
As part of their expansion plans, our client is looking for an experienced Retail Trainer in Hong Kong. In this role, you will be responsible for sales and product training for the B2B sales channel throughout Hong Kong.
Your key responsibilities include:
- On site visit to check the business partners' environment status, products and display material are selling and used in appropriate way.
- On job training provide to the staffs of business partners
- Conduct monthly seminar for company business partners
- Conduct training materials for new products launch
- Develop training program /assessment to enhance the skillset and knowledge for beauty salons
- Plan products promotion collaborate with sales team
- Plan and set up exhibition/ event collaborate with sales team
- Prepare reports include sales, education and salons analysis
- Build close and strong relationship with business partners
- Handling ad hoc projects
skills and experience required
- Holder of a University degree and a professional qualification in training & development.
- 3+ of training experience in preferably within the beauty industry.
- Energetic, positive, mature, analytical and passionate about training and developing people and strong ability to transfer knowledge and inspire people.
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Alston Tan at +852 2232 3437 or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 91M0080109
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"