Nigel Frank International (NFi) is a recruitment consultancy fast becoming the global leader in a hugely expanding specialist market.
Having established the Nigel Frank International brand in 2006 in the UK, the company now has offices in London, Newcastle (UK) and New York City and has grown to more than 55 employees across Europe and North America.
NFi's business is focussed within a niche sector of the IT marketplace. In 2010 the value of products sold in this niche sector was beyond $1b, and it's getting bigger every day. NFi's strategy is to align its own expansion with this and expects to double headcount to in excess of 110 employees in 2011 and double again in 2012.
Retional ERP Analyst / Application Analyst - Dynamics AX
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003003188251
Employer Ref. 20171005ERP
My client (Dynamics AX end-user) is the foremost name in a niche area of its services sector with over 30,000 employees working in over 30 offices globally. The company was ranked in the Top 3 in terms of revenue earned in its industry, and there is no doubt that it will keep on maintaining a leadership position in the following these few years.
The company is investing in an extensive AX project, and there are now a new vacancy created as ERP Support Analyst. The company is willing to invest heavily in successful applicant.
* Responsible for worldwide project rollout, provide consultancy and propose solutions to business departments that effectively resolve their operation and business problems
* Analyze new business requirements, identify problem areas of systems and recommend solutions
* Provide appropriate engineering & operational Provide first-tier support to the Asia internal users on Dynamic AX.
* Translate business requirements into functional specifications
* Work with Corporate AX Support team on any technical issues
The ideal candidate must have:
* Must be able to demonstrate experience with ERP implementation / application support, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics AX
* Has business knowledge in ERP Finance / Production / Supply Chain module is plus.
* Self-motivated and strong commitment to the project.
* Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
The salary is negotiable and dependent on skills and experience. My client is willing to put a real investment in the right individual.If you are interested and have some of the right qualifications, please contact Ruby Zhang at 65 3163-0478 ASAP, or send your resume to r.zhang @ nigelfrank.com with a relevant Subject line.