jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916051
Employer Ref. HK117568
- Identify and build out the regional risk management framework for the general (non-life) insurance business
- Work closely with local and regional risk teams to identify the risk profile of the non-life business and implement metrics to monitor and scale these risks
- Be a strong risk matter expert and promote a strong risk mindset within the business
- Deep dive business entities to understand the underwriting risk profile and exposure
- Work closely with business units and senior stakeholders to use risk capital and management in business processes
- Be the central point of contact and technical advisor to entities across the Asia region on solvency, quant risk and policy.
- Bachelors in a relevant area, preferably in a quantitative area
- Associated professional qualifications
- 7-10 years within the risk/actuarial space in insurance, preferably non-life experience
- Strong insurance product knowledge
- Ability to work independently, without guidance and responsibility for own work
- Excellent communication and strong willed (challenge status-quo)
- Commercially minded
- Stable (non-jumpy) with a strong foundation in risk management and actuarial practices.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Matthew Thomas at email@example.com quoting ref no. HK117568 or call +852 2919 6126 for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.