Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Risk and Compliance Consulting Manager (AML)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836889
Employer Ref. 91M0077226
about the company
Our client is a one of the most recognisable international banks with solid performance. With a strong private banking business, they have continued to sustain their performance. As a measure to cope with their business needs, they are now looking for a Manager join their AML compliance function.
about the role
Reporting to the Head of Department and working closely with the business line leaders, you will be taking up an internal consulting role and responsible for the continuous advisory support on AML. Depending on the specific business needs, you will have the opportunity to work with various departments and having the rotation on areas of focus as you develop your career with the business. You will be a key responsible and the line of defence on ensuring the global standards are being implemented, and to monitor the bank's transactions to ensure any suspicious transactions are being reported. As a Manager, the key to be able to success in this role also lies in your ability on team development and also senior stakeholders management.
skills and experience required
- 8+ years of advisory experience from consulting companies with a core focus on AML and compliance review
- Candidates who are currently with Big 4 forensic function and focusing on Financial Crime Compliance will also be considered
- Solid knowledge in international and regional AML regulations, and with the sensitivity and analytical abilities to articulate on the business effects from the changes in these regulations
- A strong team leader and with the ability to provide consultative and advisory insights to senior stakeholders on AML compliance
- Excellent presentations and communications skills; Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Manager or Senior Analyst role
if you are interested, please link to Apply. you can also contact Bernard Hung at +852 2232 3430 for further discussion.