TCL Corporate Research (Hong Kong) Co., Limited
Risk control/credit analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834299
- Mainly responsible for the establishment of data model and research and development management, combined with the customer's attributes and behavior data, using quantitative analysis, identify and measure the risk of product business, establish risk and credit measurement model; continuous risk monitoring activities with respect to functional areas;
- Responsible for the company's business project risk assessment, can better grasp the risk control link, complete risk identification, risk control measures and risk control of the actual operation; Management of model risk audit projects; Supporting audit projects in providing oversight to complex model aspects.
- Tracking and analysis of the market, industry situation, continuous optimization model and product risk control system;
- Assist department to establish risk database, understand the latest model of the same industry and analysis technology, combined with the current situation of the business model to optimize.
- To collect and analyze the correlation between the massive data of personal information,obtain the potential law and the factors that affect the willingness and ability of repayment,provide support for decision making
- A master's degree or above; Proficient in data analysis and risk modeling technology, statistics, econometric or mathematics, machine learning and other related professional;
- The traditional financial system has a certain degree of familiarity and insights, familiar with all kinds of small and micro, corporate credit and personal credit products to quantify the risk management tools;
- Familiar with the commonly used data algorithms and modeling, such as: decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, correlation analysis, SVM, neural network, boosting, etc.;
- With banks, small loan companies P2P, credit and other financial sector risk management department to quantify risk management and modeling experience is preferred;
- Familiar with one or more of the following software: SAS/R/SPSS/SQL/python/R/MATLAB data modeling analysis.
- Ability to learn and work independently
- A positive and Self Starter attitude