Sinopec Chemical Commercial Holding (Hong Kong) Company Limited
Risk Control Department Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004966723
- To lead the Risk Control Department
- To identify and assess operational / business risks, recommend control measures to ensure adequate controls and procedures are in place
- Deliver control checking and surveillance program regularly, such as supplier / client suitability, high risk transaction checking etc.
- Review internal policies and procedures on a regular basis
- Consolidate risk assessment results and prepare report to management on a regular / ad hoc basis
- Optimize operating efficiency while balancing the effectiveness of decision making
- Minimum 7 years' experience of Business Management / Risk Management / Auditing or related discipline
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or relevant disciplines is preferred
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, procedures and guidelines related to suitability framework
- Strong leadership capabilities and management skills, with the ability to deliver effective controls
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
With experience in Chinese Enterprise is a definite advantage
Detail-oriented, independent, positive attitude, self-motivated & able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
We offer attractive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary and current salary to Miss Iris Lee by clicking Apply Now
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.