ICBC International Holdings Limited
ICBC International Holdings Limited (“ICBC International”) is the wholly-owned HK subsidiary of the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (“ICBC”).
Industrial and Commercial International Capital Limited (“ICIC”), the predecessor of ICBC International, was established in 1973. To cater for the strategic transformation of ICBC Group’s operation model and growth strategy, ICIC was officially renamed as “ICBC International Holdings Limited” on 12 September 2008, marking its evolution.
ICBC International is an HK-incorporated company that has wide exposure to onshore and offshore capital markets. Leveraging on the parent ICBC’s premier brand, strong capital base, extensive client base and innovative financial products in China, it offers the PRC and overseas investment communities with a variety of quality financial services and products including sponsorship and underwriting, direct investment, securities sales and brokerage, asset management, bonds underwriting, merger & acquisition, restructuring advisory, top-up equity financing and placing, financial advisory, futures/derivatives, debt financing, market research and others.
ICBC International, the sole licensed platform of ICBC, has talented professionals and is led by a quality management team that has proven track records and global capital market experiences. The Company offers a variety of financial products and unique investor coverage. Riding on China’s rapid economic growth and the emergence of RMB capital market, ICBC International is dedicated to be one of the top-tier institutions. By integrating with the ICBC group to unify its business operations, ICBC International can offer a full spectrum of quality financial products and services to achieve its mission - to create, win and develop together with clients.
Risk Management Analyst
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992201
- To perform simple financial analysis ;
- To follow up daily monitoring related work;
- To arrange CIMC meeting & prepare the meeting minutes;
- File management & compile statistical reports and related matters;
- To perform adhoc tasks as instructed by Dept Head and other team members;
- University Degree in Economics, Accounting or Business or related faculty
- 1year+ relevant experience
- Proficient IT skills, i.e. Microsoft Office suite
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- CFA or FRM candidate preferred