Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.
[Banking] Risk Management Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998438
Employer Ref. GL170106-1
Our client, a leading Japanese Bank, is looking for a senior officer (Japanese speaking).
- Prepare daily/monthly risk management reports such as Forex Position, Risk Report, Dealing Performance, Market Risk Profile Daily Reports, Credit Risk Reports; and prepare reports used for monitoring the risk position, performance evaluation and checking of compliance with established limits and guidelines.
- Check reports to identify any notable excesses for example, Credit Line Sheet of Treasury.
- Download market rates from Bloomberg for valuation purpose and generate Market Maintenance Tickets for various currencies.
- Oversee market and liquidity risks on a day-to-day basis. Ensure risk exposure is within limits and complies with its risk management framework, internal control and external compliance standards, identify opportunity for efficiency improvement and drive implementation.
- Be a middle person to liaise with Front Office for queries from Operations, Product Control, Compliance, Credit Risk, Market Risk, etc. and support/control groups.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Economics/Finance or related discipline.
- Professional qualifications such as CFA/FRM level 2 will be an advantage
- Min of 2-3years relevant experiecne in banking / finance company, preferable in Middle Office, with banking return exposure is an advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Japanese knowledge is an advantage
- Financially numerate with good Excel and proficiency in PC skills, MS Access and MS Word etc.