GlobalExec, a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Human Resources Management, is one of the most successful and fast growing total human resources solution providers in Asia. We specialize in industries including Banking & Finance, Information Technology, Commerce, FMCG, Retails and Manufacturing sectors. Clienteles include major Banks, IT Vendors and Global 1,000 Companies. Our Consultants are all experienced professionals in specialized industries who possess strong business acumen and commercial awareness hence able to deliver our best practice at all time.
Suite 1710-12, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Tel : (852) 3551 9300 Fax : (852) 3551 9400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org (preferable)
Website : www.globexec.com
Risk Manager (Private Equity) (Ref. No.: 21044)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994584
Our client, a Financial Institution, is looking for high-caliber person to fill the position.
- Assist in performing risk management functions for investments and portfolios in primary market.
- Identify, measure, monitor and report relevant risks in deal and fund or portfolio levels; and subsequently manage the risks actively.
- Perform new investment analysis and prepare independent risk analysis reports before deal approval.
- Perform post-investment deal and portfolio review (periodic and ad-hoc).
- Perform regular impairment test for fixed income products.
- Prepare regular or ad-hoc risk reports.
- Job liaising with businesses on specific transactions as well as portfolio.
- Assist in setting risk guideline and limits.
- Degree or above in Finance/Risk Management/Accounting or related disciplines.
- CFA, CAIA, FRM or HKICPA is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in finance related areas where at least 4 years of experience in private equity and/or structured financing would be considered favourably.
- With experience or knowledge of credit analysis, financial analysis, valuation, risk and return analysis.
- Good at quantitative analysis and skills.
- Analytical with strong self-initiative and problem solving skills.
- Attentive to details, independent and with strong organization skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including fluency of Putonghua).