jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146331
Employer Ref. 3919806/001
The purpose of this role is to support the team in the risk department and handle risk management.
Our client is a leading European Asset Management Firm with over 1000 institutional clients around the world.
- Provide support for the risk management process
- Prepare risk reports
- Ad hoc analysis and research
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or related discipline
- Ideally 1 year related experience in risk management
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Knowledge of Excel VBA and SQL is highly desired
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Opportunity to join a leading global team
- Excellent and international working culture
- Attractive package will be offered
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joyce Chan on +852 3602 2412.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk