Roaming and VAS Product Manager
China Telecom Global Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004991682
- To develop and optimise the mobile roaming services for domestic home country and other markets where CT Global mobility presents.
- To work out and deploy the roaming strategy with an incorporation of the potential business models.
- To develop the advanced features associated with basic roaming products, particularly for mobile data roaming control, intelligent CLI display and so forth.
- To work with various types of partners in global Wi-Fi business market, formulate and implement the product strategy of Wi-Fi global roaming service;
- To work with various types of partners in mobile payment market, formulate and implement the product strategy of mobile payment service across borders.
- To empower home country marketing and sales channels and promote roaming and VAS products and services, developing sales kit including collaterals, customer presentations, training inputs, FAQs, price book etc.
- To conduct a comprehensive market analysis, competitive analysis, and to create product strategy considering the market segmentations and competitive advantages;
- To be responsible for P&L of product category, both in revenue generation and cost reduction associated with vendor management.
- At least 5 years proven working experience in roaming and VAS products and services within a mobile-network-operator organisation.
- Having advanced expertise in wireless technology including network, devices and SIM perspectives.
- Be familiar with China domestic market and have experience in working with Chinese MNOs.
- Well theoretical knowledge and practical skills in product management.
- Good understanding of business management, basic knowledge of finance and accounting to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the managed products.
- A proactive team player, being able to work independently and having excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- The mandatory language skills are English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin speaker will have an advantage. Additional language skills will be a bonus.
- Holder of bachelor or higher degrees in the fields of EEE, Telecommunication, or Business Management.
- Able to travel across countries or regions from time to time.
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to China Telecom Global Limited
About China Telecom Global Limited
China Telecom Global Limited (“CTG”) is the wholly owned international business subsidiary of China Telecom, one of the world’s largest providers of integrated telecommunication services. To cope with our promising business expansion, we are looking for high caliber person to join us as: