Established in 1999, NetDimensions (AIM: NETD; OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management solutions to high consequence industries.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the talent management industry's top-rated technology suppliers, NetDimensions' award-winning solutions have been chosen by leading organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Chicago Police Department, Geely Automotive, Fugro Group, and Fresenius Medical Care.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
SaaS Systems Project Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998995
NetDimensions is seeking a SaaS Systems Project Manager to join our global SaaS Services team in Hong Kong. This position requires someone with experience managing infrastructure-related projects, with knowledge of data centers and SaaS operations. PMP certification would be a distinct advantage.
The SaaS Systems Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing projects related to data center set-up and relocation as well as the infrastructure side of SaaS software implementation projects. You may also be required to manage service requests from existing clients.
To be successful in your application, you must have a track record of hands-on project management for implementation, infrastructure, SaaS and/or data center projects. You should have technical knowledge of Windows servers, relational database servers and web servers. You should have experience working with technical and business staff on a regional or global basis.
Only candidates with current work authorization for Hong Kong will be considered. Applications submitted without complete CVs will not be considered.
- Perform project management for new data center set-ups, data center relocations, client implementation projects, working closely with other NetDimensions divisions including Professional Services, Client Services and Global Technical Support.
- Work with systems administrators to deploy new customer sites and databases
- Minimum of 10 years experience in IT; with at least 5 years as a project manager.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare, Microsoft SQL Server (or other relational databases), Apache (or other web servers).
- Familiarity with FTP, VPN, Web Server setup and maintenance, Networking, Firewalls, SAN server, Backup Restore systems
- Excellent proactive communication skills in both written and spoken English
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Information Technology or related disciplines.
- PMP or similar certification would be an advantage.
- Certification or knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud architecture
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail