Established in 1999, listed on the London Stock Exchange and trading on OTCQX, NetDimensions is committed to leadership in performance, knowledge, and learning technology. NetDimensions provides secure, flexible, and practical enterprise learning and talent management software solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration, andmanage compliance for employees, customers, partners, and suppliers. The focus of our business lies on highly-regulated industries where operational and compliance requirements are particularly complex.
Through our offices worldwide, as well as through a global reseller network that extends to over 40 countries, NetDimensions serves over 400 clients with more than 4.4 million active users.As a company, we embrace a culture of continuous improvement. Things will continue to change and evolve in our industries, so we created an environment for learning and talent management solutions that lends itself to this evolutionary cycle so that our clients' investments will continue to be useful not only today but also into the future.
SaaS Systems Technical Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834410
NetDimensions is seeking a SaaS Systems Technical Manager to join our global SaaS Services team in Hong Kong. This position requires someone with extensive experience and deep technical knowledge of system and web application administration.
The SaaS Systems Technical Manager is primarily responsible for the configuration, maintenance and support for the servers hosting NetDimensions Talent Suite for more than 1 million active users worldwide. You will be setting up and configuring servers, handling monthly maintenance tasks, and also responding to service requests from our clients. This is a hands-on position in which you will be expected to handle service requests from clients as well as \providing technical guidance to our global team of Systems Administrators
To be successful in your application, you must have a track record of hands-on management of Windows servers, relational database servers and web servers as well as being capable of working independently or in a small team environment where his or her contributions will directly impact the success of the entire organization. Your experience should include supporting complex commercial applications in a virtualized environment.
Only candidates with current work authorization for Hong Kong will be considered. Applications submitted without complete CVs will not be considered.
- Perform hands-on installation, configuration, trouble-shooting, monitoring and maintenance of Microsoft Windows servers, Microsoft SQL Server, Apache Tomcat.
- Provide remote system setup and support for systems and applications in our global hosting centers.
- Support network components in our global hosting centers, including Firewalls, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Active Directory
- Deploy new customer sites and databases
- Investigate and resolve application and network performance issues
- Weekend support and system monitoring may be required on a revolving basis.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in IT and technical support.
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on experience administrating Microsoft Windows Server, with current experience on MS Windows Server 2008.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2012, VMWare 5.x, Active Directory integrated DNS, DHCP and WINS operation
- Minimum 5 years experience administrating web servers, preferably Apache Tomcat.
- Hands on experience configuring and troubleshooting SSO
- Experience with computer hardening, system security and basic network system
- Excellent proactive communication skills in both written and spoken English
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree Information Technology or related disciplines.
- MSCE holder would be an advantage.
- Certification or knowledge of ITIL
- Ability to script in Microsoft Power Shell and automate manual tasks
- Experience writing SQL scripts and automating reports
- Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud architecture
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail
Please visit our web site on http://www.netdimensions.com
Personal data are collected for recruitment purpose only.