Kee Wah Group Limited
Founded in 1938, Kee Wah Bakery has become a household name renowned for its bakery products in over 70 years, with outlets and business filaments that stretch from Hong Kong to China,Taiwan and USA. We strive to preserve the long tradition of Chinese pastries while at the same time adheres to the philosophy of high quality and hygiene standard demanded by nowadays’ customers.
We welcome dedicated people to apply for the following position to grow and excel with us.
Safety & Health Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782378
Employer Ref. 20160923ejobsdb
- Perform safety inspection and prepare safety inspection report;
- Handle accident/incident, investigation, follow-ups, corrective actions and recommendations;
- Handle documentations on Safety Management System regularly;
- Assist in safety training and education programs;
- Assist in executing plans and events on safety promotion;
- Other ad hoc assignments as required;
- Diploma or above in Occupational Safety & Health or Certificate of Safety Supervisor (Manufacturing);
- 1 year relevant experience in manufacturing plant preferred;
- Computer literacy in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
Please apply with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary and availability and also quoting Employer Reference Number.
(Personal data relating to employment applications will be used for recruitment only)