Kee Wah Group Limited
Founded in 1938, Kee Wah Bakery has become a household name renowned for its bakery products in over 70 years, with outlets and business filaments that stretch from Hong Kong to China,Taiwan and USA. We strive to preserve the long tradition of Chinese pastries while at the same time adheres to the philosophy of high quality and hygiene standard demanded by nowadays’ customers.
We welcome dedicated people to apply for the following position to grow and excel with us.
Safety & Health Officer / Assistant Safety & Health Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996491
Employer Ref. 20170113cjobsdb
- Perform safety inspection and prepare safety inspection report;
- Handling accident/incident, investigation, follow-ups, corrective actions and recommendations;
- Conduct all necessary items on safety training and education programs;
- Execute plans and events on safety promotion;
- Produce risk assessment to identify all potential risks and hazards for each working procedure;
- Develop risk control action plans based on the risk assessment;
- Deliver essentials on emergency plan and conduct emergency drills;
- Updated company safety policy and rules;
- Handle documentations on Safety Management System regularly;
- Other ad hoc assignments as required;
- Diploma or above in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing plant is a must;
- Computer literacy in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Safety & Health Officer
Please apply with detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, availability and quoting Employer Reference No.
(Personal data relating to employment applications will be used for recruitment only)