Far East Aluminium Works Company Limited, a subsidiary of Far East Global Group Limited (www.fareastglobal.com), is a world class prestigious building facade solutions provider. Our mission is to create value for our client by providing reliable, quality, and innovative building facade solutions, including design, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, fabrication, installation and project management of the facade projects. To meet our group’s rapid expansion, we seek candidates who would like to grow with our organization and to take up the following position.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782029
Employer Ref. JD-PJS-SO-160923
- To handle all necessary documents subject to the Contract/Client related to safety & health
- Attend Site Safety & Environmental Management Committee meeting monthly
- Attend Site Safety & Environmental Committee meeting monthly and prepare meeting minutes if necessary
- Conduct safety training, e.g. tool box talk, etc.
- Prepare monthly safety report, update monthly safety plan, and attend weekly safety walk if necessary
- Carry out duties in accordance with the requirement of the Factories and Industrial Undertaking (Safety Officer & Safety Supervisor) Regulation
- Manage & maintain the safety manual and system
- Diploma or above in Occupational Safety & Health or equivalent
- Registered Safety Officer is a must
- Minimum 2 years experience in site safety administration
- Good command of spoken & written English & Cantonese. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
- Immediately available is highly preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary and contact number to HR Manager. (Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondence.)
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.