Chubb, a leading worldwide fire safety and security services provider, which offers a board range of security services including fire protection system, electronic security system, security transport and 24-hour alarm monitoring services, differentiates from our international competitors by the breadth of security service offering and the ability to integrate these services for the benefits of our customers. Focusing on quality, Chubb has growth through relentless innovation since the establishment in 1818.
Chubb is part of the famous brands under United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a US organization that was ranked the 37th largest US Corporation (2010 list, Fortune) and the 130th largest organization in the world (2010 Global 500 list, Fortune).
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional Candidates to join our growing team as:
Safety Officer (Ref: JB/CHB/SO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992885
Employer Ref. JB/CHB/SSO
- To monitor the implementation of Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) management system of the contract(s) and ensure compliance with EH&S regulations and corporate requirements
- To conduct site inspections (including out of normal working hours / days) and prepare reports with recommendations
- To conduct risk assessment for on-site activities
- To assist in formulating and review EH&S standards, procedures and conduct training programs
- To investigate incidents, identify preventive measures and prepare reports of findings with recommendations
- To provide EH&S technical supports, professional advices and guidance to project team
- To perform duties as assigned from time to time
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety / Environmental Engineering or other related discipline
- Registered Safety Officer from Labour Department is a must
- Registered Safety Auditor is preferred
- Experience in Government contracts and/or MTRC Contracts is an advantage
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Independent, responsible, analytical and well-organized with good interpersonal skill
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please click "Apply Now"send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to us (please quote the reference number) ; or
The Human Resources Manager, Chubb Hong Kong Limited, 10/F Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon ; or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0961