ATAL - Degremont Joint Venture
ATAL – Degremont Joint Venture (ADJV), is a joint venture of ATAL Engineering Ltd. and Degremont. The major work is in upgrading the existing Pillar Point Sewage Treatment Works from preliminary treatment to primary treatment including Chemical Enhanced Primary Treatment (CEPT) and UV Disinfection, and to continue the receipt of septic waste from the public during the Operation Period. Please visit http://pillarpointstw.com/tc/contractor.html to gain a better understanding of the project.
Safety Officer (Ref : ADJV/SO) / Assistant Safety Officer (Ref : ADJV/ASO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146094
Employer Ref. ADJV/SO
- To serve as the SO for the safety management of the plant Operation & Maintenance
- To ensure that the plant’s O&M activities and facilities are complied with legal requirement, company policies and guidelines,
- Liaise with all regulatory agencies and audit entities.
- To perform safety, environmental and security audits.
- To plan and implement induction training, tool box talks, etc
- To plan and manage annual safety and emergency drill
- To organize regular ( weekly or monthly) safety meeting
- Diploma holder in Occupational Health and Industrial Safety or certificate holder in Safety Supervisor or related discipline.
- Min Registered Safety Officer with Labour Department
- Holder of Safety Officer Certificate & First Aid Certificate
- Minimum 3-5 years' relevant experience in construction/ plant operations
- Experience in plant safety management
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Safety Officer
A competitive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating relevant job reference, present and expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW". For any enquiries, please contact Ms. Yip of HR Department at 2618-3265. (Please quote the job reference number on your application letter)
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment related purposes only.