Safety Officer / Safety Manager
thyssenkrupp Elevator (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995891
- Advise, conceive and formulate strategy and plan for the organisation's current and proposed operating activities to be conducted in health and safety manner together with an accident-free work environment so as to align with the organisation's vision and its current and long-term busienss objectives.
- Put health and safety management system in place so as to continually improve the health and safety performance for the oeprating entities within the organisation and evaluate/verify the performance of such system through review and aduit.
- Inspect organisation facilities to detect existing or potential accident and hazards, to determine correctrive measures and to ensure they have been implemented accordingly.
- Identify training opportunities so as to plan and implement programmes to train managers and employees in work site health and safety practices.
- Establish the collaboration and communciation platform within the organisation for health and safety matters and to solicit management commitment and staff participation.
- Develop and manage external health and safety consulting/service providers and/or vendors for the organisation to support business growth.
- Lead the investigation of serious accidents in the preparation of material and evidence for organisation use in hearings, lawsuits, and insurance investigations.
- Lead direct, evaluate, and develop health and safety functional staff within the organisation to plan and implement safety policies and procedures at individual contry to comply with the organisation's current and proposed operating activities in that country.
- Represent Managing Director to fully implement IMS system for GSM, F&IU (SMS), ISAS, HASAS and ISO9001, ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 requirements, including any subsidiary companies under the company.
- Degree Holder in Occupational Safety & Health or related discipline
- Registered Safety Officer; Registered Safety Auditor or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years post-qualification experience in elevator or building construciton projects
- Experience in ISO14001 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS18001 (Safty Management System) is an advantage
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining occupational health & Safety or quality management systems
- Experience in implementation of site safety, health & environmental management system independently is an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possessing effective interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills
- Initiative, systematic and able to work under pressure
Interested applicants please forward your detailed resume, expected salary, contact number and date available post to the following address or Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
thyssenkrupp Elevator (HK) Limited
31/F Enterprise Square Three,
No. 39 Wang Chiu Road,
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Detailed information about thyssenkrupp Elevator is available at www.thyssenkrupp-elevator.com
(Applicants who do not hear from us for six weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful; data collected would be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to thyssenkrupp Elevator (HK) Limited
About thyssenkrupp Elevator (HK) Limited
thyssenkrupp Elevator is one of leading the Elevator Technology business area brings together the thyssenkrupp Group’s global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 6.4 billion euros in fiscal 2013/2014 and customers in 150 countries, Ttyssenkrupp Elevator is one of the world’s leading elevator companies. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers innovative and energy-efficient products designed to meet customers’ individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.