Safety Supervisor (Ref: SS/TCD/16-046)
Kum Shing Group
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830801
Employer Ref. SS/TCD/16-046
- Conduct daily inspection of site work regarding construction safety, health and environment;
- Assist the Safety Officer in controlling safety standard;
- Prepare documents and conduct induction training relating to construction safety, health and environment.
- Completed Safety Supervisor Course;
- Certificate in Construction is preferable;
- 1 year of relevant construction site experience;
- Holder of Valid green card and driving license;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.