SITA Waste Services Limited (A member of SUEZ NWS Limited)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220918
Employer Ref. OWTF_SAS_21042017
- Responsible to support supervisor in performing the safety and health functions at the facilities;
- Assist the supervisor to set up, implement and maintain the safety and health management system in compliance with the statutory regulations and company’s policy;
- Support the supervisor to carry out necessary audits relating to safety and health at the facilities;
- Implement the permit-to-work (PTW) system and carry out regular audit to ensure the PTW system is well implemented and maintained;
- Conduct daily inspection, audit and joint inspection for compliance check and identify potential risk;
- Implement and maintain PPE control;
- Support supervisor and other team members in incident investigation and follow up;
- Prepare reports relating to safety and health issues at the facilities;
- Arrange internal and external trainings to team members and other stakeholders;
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma holder or above in Safety and Health or related discipline;
- At least 1 years of working experience in safety and health field;
- Basic knowledge of PC skill;
- Good command in written English and Chinese.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.