Hong Kong Express Airways Limited
Want to make history?
This is your chance to create history and be a part of the team to build Hong Kong's own, true low-cost carrier. We are seeking team players who are looking for a unique challenge. HK Express is built on a culture of respect, opportunity, innovation and travel. We are looking for talented, high performance, energetic people who have flair, creativity and a love of life! A passion for travel will also go a long way! If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
What we stand for:
- Contribute to building a new business
- Career progression opportunities
- Equal opportunity
- Huge personal development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Free and discounted air travel
- Staff activities and events
- Medical insurance
- Numerous other benefits
HK Express is composed of a team of professional and highly energetic people from around the globe. We aspire to be the leading LCC in Hong Kong and Asia-Pacific. Come and join us!
Safety Systems Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836651
Employer Ref. 492443-768
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct maintenance and engineering related SMS investigations;
- Audit Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) AOC related SMS activities and 145 organization SMS;
- As an independent auditor, conduct a yearly audit onto the Safety functions of M&E AOC related SMS activities per the AOC requirements and 145 organization SMS;
- Coordinate and gate keep provision of confidential safety data to M&E AOC and 145 organization;
- Represent QSS in the M&E Safety Action Group;
- Provide an independent oversight on the safety delivery of the M&E AOC;
- Monitor the effectiveness of safety mitigations deployed by M&E AOC;
- Continuously reviewing status-quo to ensure the effectiveness of safety, quality and security systems for HKE are at optimal level and the AOC is protected;
- Any projects as designated by Manager, Safety Management System.
- Degree holder in aircraft engineering or related discipline/ HKCAD B1 or B2 license holder for 3 years or more;
- Minimum 5 years' experiences in the aviation industry; previous experiences in quality and safety management preferred;
- Trained safety investigator preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written English;
- Proven aviation English speaking and writing skills;
- Knowledge in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) is preferred;
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good writing ability and organizational skills;
- Strong analytical, time-management and problem-solving skills;
- Resilience in safety;
- Independent thinker.