[Temp to Perm] Sales Admin/Coordinator (Up to $16K)
Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146226
Employer Ref. DOIL - 320 - SA
Our Client is a building supplies provider and distributor headquartered in Hong Kong with strong network in HK/China/Macao. They are currently seeking a high caliber candidate with Customer Service exposure to support their Sales Team.
- Assist Sales Department in responding to overseas and local parties through emails and phone calls
- Handle sales order, update the system, liaise with overseas/local suppliers, provide pre/post-sales support, update the system, prepare invoice and maintain the tracking system
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma or above [Fresh Graduates with transferrable experience are welcome]
- Minimum 1 year of solid OFFICE Admin or pre/post-sales support experience
- Proficiency in PC application, MS Office i.e. Word, Excel & Outlook is required, Chinese Word Processing is an advantage
- Excellent command in ENGLISH and Cantonese, MANDARIN is a plus
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, well-organized, analytical and solution-minded
- Immediately available
Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
$ 15K - 16K
Interested parties please submit your resume and cover letter indicating current and expected salary as well as availability in the application, please contact Irene Lee at Irene @drake.com.hk
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
About Drake International and Vertical Talent HK
Drake International & Vertical Talent (HK)
Drake is a Talent Management Solutions company focused on enhancing the productivity and performance of your human capital. Since 1951, Drake has helped organizations solve wide-ranging human performance problems. Our unique suite of innovative HR and business solutions can be customized for your organization to improve performance, productivity, recruiting, retention, organizational culture, leadership, customer satisfaction and your bottom line.