jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833683
Employer Ref. 3706540/001
Excellent opportunity to whoever has experience in sales supporting to join a well established leading wine & spirits brand to expose yourself in a fast growing sales admin role.
Our client is the world market leader of premium wine and spirits. Due to their constant growth, they are now looking for an experienced, detail-minded sales admin to join the Sales Admin team.
- Handle sales order / purchasing order/ credit note requests from Sales Team and follow through approval process
- Assist sales admin team to maintain files (PAF, PO, Contract) and records (email/ confirmation letter)
- Assist sales team in expenses claiming / invoice checking /price setting
- Manage customer hotline to handle orders and enquiries from customers
- Coordinate with internal parties to follow up on sales/ customers' enquiries
- Higher Diploma holder or above
- 3 year experience in sales admin
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- A good team player, detail minded and flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good PC knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global market leader for premium wine & spirits company with career development prospect. Our client offers attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anna Wong on +852 3602 2447.
About Page Personnel
In 2010, Page Personnel was launched in Hong Kong, complementing the Michael Page offering. Recruiting across the full range of junior roles, we join an international network of Page Personnel offices. As part of the Page Group, we are able to leverage on over 30 years of international recruitment experience and expertise. This has enabled us to deliver the results that you want - the best employees available quickly and with minimum fuss.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.pagepersonnel.com.hk