At colourliving, Asia’s first-of-its-kind lifestyle concept store, we take great pride in delighting our customers and friends in design with the best of the best in kitchen and bath, furniture and lighting, home accessories and intelligent automation technology from around the World.
Our passion to excel in service and our mission to choreograph a luxury lifestyle for our customers make the process of nurturing curiosity, learning and improving, attending to details and thinking out-of-the-box our day to day habit and enjoyment.
We now invite talented individuals aspiring for a colourful career path to join us as
Sales Administration and Customer Service Assistant (Shop Operations)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145735
Employer Ref. CLL/SAA/20170320
- Provide administrative support on daily store operations, marketing, reward schemes, training and related activities
- Provide clerical and follow-up documentation related to sales, operation and customer service
- Prepare and update store staff’s roster
- Handle and follow up telephone enquiries with good telephone manner and professional answering skills
- Handle the renewal of maintenance service plans with customers and explore new opportunities
- Handle membership plans, communicate and follow-up with both internal and external customers on member privileges and birthday card / gift arrangement
- Diploma or above
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Good inter-personal skills and team player
- Can-do attitude
This position is required to work on shift duties during Monday to Saturday and stationed at our store in Wanchai.
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 5-day work week, 14 days of annual leave, subsidized medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, expected salary and quoting the Job Ref. No. on the subject line to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by clicking the 'Apply Now' below.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.