Founded in 1956, Hong Kong Maxim’s Group now operates over 780 outlets in Hong Kong and China. The Group offers a diversified service comprising Chinese, Asian and European restaurants, fast food outlets, cake shops, coffee shops, Japanese chain restaurants and institutional catering, while providing a range of festive products, spanning from mooncakes, Chinese New Year puddings, rice dumplings to Chinese preserved meat. Hong Kong Maxim's Group also operates air catering services at 11 airports in China, including Beijing and Shanghai, through joint ventures.
If you are looking for dynamic and challenging work in a pleasant, friendly work environment, and promising career development opportunities, we sincerely invite you to apply for the following position:
Sales Administration Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995820
- Provide support for food & beverage menus processing and preparation
- Assist in the logistic and administrative support for in house banqueting & outside catering activities
- Handling of licensing matters with government / organization in related to F&B industry
- Provide wide spectrum of operations support service to outlets, including but not limited to shop supplies, sales administration, marketing / promotion activities, customer enquiries and co-ordination, etc.
- Assist in new store opening and renovation project
- Perform any other duties as and when required
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in F&B industry
- Detail minded, well organized, self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word processing, Photoshop
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".
All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.