A well established California wine specialist looking for a high caliber candidate to fill in the following position for:
Sales Administration Officer (Wholesale)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917368
- To prepare all sales related documentation including but not limited to invoices, packing lists, delivery notes, purchase orders etc.
- To monitor and control the stock movement and prepare monthly stock report.
- To arrange logistic arrangements for clients’ and to attend to any relevant issue arose.
- To prepare monthly sales report and analysis for management review.
- To ensure a smooth sales process by coordinating with all relevant internal parties in accordance to the company policy and procedure.
- To assist in the preparation and production of marketing and promotional material for wholesale clients.
- To maintain both good suppliers’ and clients’ relationship.
- Form 7 graduate or above.
- At least 2 year relevant working experience.
- Mature, detail-minded and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in PC operations, MS Excel, words and Chinese word processing.
- Proficiency in any stock management or POS system is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Good command in Mandarin, English and Cantonese.
An outstanding remuneration package & career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume (in Word Format) with availability, current & expected salary to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now" Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information gathered will be solely for employment-related purpose.